This project is read-only.


Edited names don't update in list, crash when selected


So this is a known issue, and I'm too tired to fix it at the moment, but as I was uploading the code and updating the pages here, I realized that I can easily fix the list by dumping the contents, and rebuilding it from the accounts dictionary object I'm storing already. They will reappear in the "correct" order (which is to say, in the order they were before any changes were made) and with the correct names and references.

Silly me... but an easy fix sometime after tomorrow, so look forward to an updated release and an updated ZIP file in the downloads then.
Closed Aug 20, 2013 at 3:50 PM by dsparksColossus
Fixed. Tear down the list, update the dictionary with a copy that has the updated name keys, rebuild the list. Done.


dsparksColossus wrote Aug 20, 2013 at 5:34 AM

Until I fix this, the workaround is to NOT CLICK THE EDITED ACCOUNT in the list, just exit the program, and the correct information will be saved to the Accounts.XML file. Reload the program, all is well.

wrote Aug 20, 2013 at 3:50 PM

wrote Aug 20, 2013 at 3:50 PM

wrote Nov 28, 2017 at 2:40 PM